138. why is it that you guys have to judge me? why do all of you give me that kind of face when i do or say smth? just because i don’t want to say out my family problems, you have to judge me like that. you have to roll your eyes at me when i said there’s nothing wrong. please, just leave me alone for once.
do you all ever realise that im always the one walking at the back every time we walk home? that’s because you guys are always talking abt things that i don’t understand. you and taste for music, what kind of shows you guys watch, what kind of things you guys do.
137. Being happy is an uphill battle. But you can’t give up, people! Go the extra mile to do something that’ll make you smile today. I dare you. ;3
136. I don’t care what people think…I really believe true love exists out there, somewhere. Maybe he won’t be a real prince on a white horse coming to save me from the wicked witch, but it will be true love. Don’t put down the Disney fairy tales. They are out there.
135. You might be the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen. You sort of suck at your job and your dad gave you an awful perfectionism habit, but neither of those are your fault, really. I’m pretty sure that no one makes friends like you do. I love you, Z. I love you.
134. I love the feeling of knowing that somewhere on the face of the planet, someone wants EXACTLY what I am. I believe in soul mates.
133. The wind was the only sound in my room. It grazed my arms from time to time and kissed the panels on walls. The room stayed silent. At times I would hear rustling from the other rooms on the second floor. Words continuously sent through technology into her heart. From what I’ve been hearing which isn’t much is He’s devoted to her. His heart is stitched onto her sleeve. His adulation continues to cultivate. From the LCD screen she sees his smile. Sometimes it widens when she transmitted the right words. Touch wasn’t a need for them. In a way I hoped she’d stop continuing her endeavors. Because these endeavors hurt me every single waking day. Knowing that his heart doesn’t belong to me and knowing that I’m never good enough to get an acknowledgement from the port world.
132. I think that I love you. But whenever you and I are together and you put moves on me, I get this little voice in my head saying that I don’t. I feel bad for leading you on, if that’s what you call it, but I just don’t know what my heart wants to say. It’s speaking a different language.
130. i don’t give a fuck what anyone says or thinks. i’m going to make it in the music industry. no is no longer an option.
131. Looking back at your pictures would be like nostalgically tormenting myself about everything we had.
129. The person I hate the most stares at me whenever I look in the mirror. I’ve begun to completely hate myself. what’s wrong with me? And more importantly why doesn’t anyone care? The last thirty texts I got were all myspace blog alerts. What happened to the people I once called friends?